Hello Friends and Family,
We have done it. Were married. Cancun was perfect. I hope it is legal. I didn't know we could get married on a Catamaran, but we did it. My wife hired a company that knew exactly what to do, total professionals. They delivered everything that they said and more.
She found them at http://www.cancuncatamarans.com/ and http://www.CancunWeddingsandHoneymoons.com
I thought weddings on boats went out with "Gilligans Island", but this was awsome.
Our reception was on a little island called Isla Mujeres.
Live Music, shrimp, lobster and all the trimmings. Our families were really impressed. My wife did a great job at this. The Company really deserves all the credit. She told me the number 1-888-335-1996, 998-252-2790 in cancun I called them to thank them three times. The pictures they took really turned out great.
Thank you again http://www.cancuncatamarans.com/ , next a renewal of Vows with tham at http://www.CancunWeddingsandHoneymoons.com
Your life long customers,
Lester and Mary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment